what you need
- Floating Hands:
- 3 cups water
- 3 clear plastic gloves
- 3 rubber bands or twist ties
- 2 bottles (64 fluid ounces each) Punch Flavor Nestle Juicy Juice All Natural 100% Juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, slightly thawed
- 4 cans (12 fluid ounces each) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pour water into gloves, adding enough liquid to fill the gloves loosely but not so full that the fingers will not move.
- Fasten gloves with rubber bands or twist ties.
- Line baking sheet with paper towels. Place filled gloves on paper towels. Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
- Combine Juicy Juice and lemonade concentrate in large punch bowl.
- Gradually stir in soda.
- Carefully cut gloves off hands with scissors.
- Float hands in punch.
Give your children the job of watching the punch bowl to let you know when the hands have melted in the 'Brew' and need replacing.