what you need
- ½ cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Combine Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Also terrific with Hellmann's or Best Foods Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's or Best Foods Canola Cholesterol Free Mayonnaise.